Adobe Flash Player
Adobe Flash Info
- When starting ‘Learn’, a message will appear
saying “Adobe Flash Player is blocked”.
- A jigsaw piece will appear in the URL Bar on the far right with a tiny red box containing an x.
- Click on the jigsaw piece and view the following message: “Flash was blocked on this page”.
- Select Manage. Turn on “Block sites from running Flash (recommended)”. The slider will turn blue.
- Return to the MLC page. Click on the middle of the screen where it says “Click to enable Adobe Flash Player”. Select “Allow” to begin using MLC.
When starting “Learn”, a message will appear saying “Click to enable Adobe Flash Player”.
Click on this message. Select “Allow” to begin using MLC