Skip to content
- A sequential presentation of Guide Note reading in short exercise format and demands no hand coordination to develop fluent music reading beyond the range of the fixed PentaScale position.
- Guide Note Drills and written worksheets reinforce reading comprehension.
- Four and eight‐measure reading exercises are carefully sequenced to develop fluent playing between the hands through directional interval reading from guide notes.
- All students, including the natural ear player, more easily attain this goal since there is no familiar tune in the entire collection.
- Comprehension of music notation is the primary goal; these are short exercises, not songs.